- Prof. Chung-Hwan (Steve) Jeon, 전충환
- #509, Integrated Mechanical Eng. Bldg, PNU
- 부산대학교 통합기계관 509호
- 1985.02 : Mechanical Eng. Pusan National Univ. B.A.
- 1987.02 : Mechanical Eng. Pusan National Univ. M.S
- 1994.02 : Mechanical Eng. Pusan National Univ. Ph.D.
- 1995-1996 : Post-Doc., Propulsion Engineering Research Center, Penn-State Univ.
- 2014.03~08. : Visiting Professor, KIER(Korea Institute of Energy Research)
- 1991-1992 : Researcher, Power System Lab., KIMM(Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials)
- 1996-1996 : Researcher. Combustion/Heat Transfer Lab.
- 1996-1996 : Samsung Aviation Engine Research Center
- 1996~Current : Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, PNU
- 1996~Current : Supervisor, Energy Conversion System Lab.
- 2004-2006 : Vice-Dean, Institute for Research & Industry Cooperation, PNU
- 2006~Current : Head, Department of Thermal Power Combustion Engineering, PNU
- 2007~Current : Director, Pusan Clean Coal Center(PCCC), PNU
- 2010~Current : A Committee of National Energy Council (nominated by MKE)
- 2010~Current : A Committee of National Technical Estimation Council (nominated by MEST)
- 2011~2013 : General Director, KSME(The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- 2012~Current : A Committee of Clean Thermal Power Planning in KETEP
- 2013~Current : Technical Advisory for Korea Power Company(WP, KOSPO, KOEN)
- 2015~Current : POSCO Affiliated Professor